Name of the Post : IIT GATE 2023 Online Form For Engineering Graduate Aptitude Test
Post Date : 29/07/2022
Brief Information :
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur Invite Online application for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023). Starting date of online application is 30 August 2022 and last date of online application is 30 September 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online
All the details related to IIT GATE 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023)
IIT GATE 2023 Short Detail Notification
Important Date :
- Application Begin :↪ 30/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Phase I :↪ 30/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Phase II (Extended Period) :↪ 07/10/2022
- Exam Date :↪ 04-05, 11-12 February 2023
- Admit Card Available : ↪ 03/01/2023
- Result Declared : ↪ 16/03/2023
- General / OBC / EWS :↪ 1700/-
- SC / ST / PH : ↪ 850/-
- All Category Female : ↪ 850/-
- Phase II with Late Fees:
- General / OBC / EWS : ↪ 2200/-
- SC / ST / PH :↪ 1350/-
- All Category Female : ↪ 1350/-
IIT GATE Eligibility Detail
|IIT GATE 2023||Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses|
For Complete Details See Brochure
IIT GATE 2023 Photo, Thumb, Signature Instruction
|Photo – Good Quality Passport Size Color Photo with White Background, Must Be Taken After 30/08/2022.|
Face Should Occupy at Least 75% of Photograph
Thumb – Draw Rectangular Box 3 cm X 5 Cm on A4 Size, Mark Your Left Thumb Impression within Draw Box
Signature – Draw Rectangular Box 2 Cm X 7 CM on A4 Size Paper, Sign Within Draw Box on Black / Blue Pen in Running Hand.
IIT GATE 2023 Exam City Detail
- IIT Kanpur : UP – Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, MP – Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Satna.
- IIT Roorkee : Haryana – Ambala, Himachal Pradesh – Hamirpur , Punjab – Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Mohali-Chandigarh, Patiala , Uttar Pradesh – Ghaziabad, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, NOIDA , Uttarakhand – Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee.
- IIT Delhi : Haryana Faridabad, Gurugram, Jammu and Kashmir Jammu-Samba, Srinagar Ladakh Leh, Madhya Pradesh Indore, Ujjain , New Delhi – New Delhi , Rajasthan – Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur , Uttar Pradesh – Greater NOIDA, Mathura.
- For More Detail See The Notification.
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 30/08/2022 to 30/09/2022.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 30/08/2022|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Download GATE Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Question & Answer )
Q. What is the Qualification for IIT GATE 2023 ?
A. Who have a Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm / B.Arch / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / Integrated Courses
For Complete Details See Brochure
Q. What is the last date for IIT GATE 2023 ?
A. The Last Date of This Vacancy is 30/09/2022
Q. How to apply for IIT GATE 2023 ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of IIT GATE 2023 ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.