Name of the Post : Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Enrollment List 2022
Post/Update Date : 25/11/2022
Brief Information :
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022 Invite Online application for the Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 . Starting date of online application is 24 June 2022 and last date of online application is 05 July 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online
All the details related to Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022
Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022
AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 Short Detail Notification
Important Date :
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪24/06/2022
- Last date for submission of online application ↪05/07/2022
- Exam Date ↪ 24/07/2022
- Admit Card Available : ↪ Before Exam
- Provisional Select List (PST) : ↪ 01/12/2022
- Enrollment List : ↪11/12/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Between : 29/12/1999 to 29/06/2005
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022||Science Subject Eligibility Details :10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR|
3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recogized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Noitification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
More Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
|Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Agneepath scheme.|
Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles, CAPF.
Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
Agniveer’ Skill Certificate : A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the time period.
Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.|
Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
|Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 24/06/2022 to 05/07/2022.
- Photo Instruction : Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letter.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Download Enrollment List||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Phase II Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam City / Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Question & Answer )
Q. What is the Qualification for Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment ?
A. Full Detail is given above.
Q. What is the Age Limit for Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment ?
A. The Age Limit is Full Detail is given above
Q. What is the last date for Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment ?
A. The Last Date of This Vacancy is 05/07/2022
Q. What is The Salary / Pay Scale for Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment ?
A. The Salary / Pay Scale is given above.
Q. How to apply for Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer recruitment ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.