Name of the Post : JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Online Form 2022 | Jharkhand +2 Teacher Exam 2022 |JSSC Teacher Competitive Exam 2022
Post/ Update Date : 09/09/2022
Brief Information :
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Invite Online application for the +2 Teacher Post Through PGTTCE Exam 2022 . Total No. Of post is 3120. Post Graduation in Relevant Subject With B.Ed. Candidates Can Apply For This Vacancy. Starting date of online application is 08 September 2022 and last date of online application is 07 October 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online
All the details related to JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment 2022
Advt.No. 14 & 15/2022 Short Detail Notification
Important Date :
- Re open (New Date ) –
- Starting Date to Apply Online:↪ 08-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online:↪ 07-10-2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment:↪ 09-10-2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature:↪ 11-10-2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Corrections: ↪13 to 15-10-2022 up to 11:59 PM
- Old Date : –
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪25/08/2022
- Last date for submission of online application ↪23/09/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date ↪25/09/2022
- Exam Date ↪ Notified soon
- For other – 100/-
- For Jharkhand Domicile SC,ST – 50/-
Pay the Examination fee By Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Etc
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2022)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 42 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 43 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 45 YearsAge Relaxation Extra as per rule
|Exam Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|PGTTCE||Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Subject with Degree in Education . For More Detail See The Notification.||3120|
The pay scale is Rs.47600-151100/- Pay Matrix level- 8
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 08/09/2022 to 07/10/2022.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Regular | Backlog|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Question & Answer )
Q. What is the Qualification for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment ?
A. Who have a Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Subject with Degree in Education . For More Detail See The Notification.
Q. What is the Age Limit for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment ?
A. The Age Limit is Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age for UR (Male): 40 Years
Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 42 Years
Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 43 Years
Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 45 YearsAge
Q. What is the last date for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment ?
A. The Last Date of This Vacancy is 07/10/2022
Q. What is the total numbers of vacancy for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment ?
A. The total number of post is 3120..
Q. How to apply for JSSC PGTTCE 2022 recruitment ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Recruitment ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.