Name of the Post : Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 Various Post | Apply Online for 1412 Examiner, Reader, Sr Bailiff, Jr Bailiff, Driver & Other Posts
Post Date : 25/07/2022
Brief Information :
Madras High Court Invite Online application for the Examiner, Reader, Sr Bailiff, Jr Bailiff, Driver & Other Post . Total No. Of post is 1412. Starting date of online application is 24 July 2022 and last date of online application is 22 August 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online
All the details related to Madras High Court Various Post Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
Madras High Court
Examiner, Reader, Sr Bailiff, Jr Bailiff, Driver & Other Post Recruitment 2022
Advt.No. 154 to 209/ 2022 Short Detail Notification
Important Date :
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪24/07/2022
- Last date for submission of online application ↪22/08/2022
- Exam Date ↪ Notified soon
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others: Rs. 550/- for each post
- For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes: Nil
Pay the Examination fee By Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Etc
Age Limit (As on 01/07/2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/ SC(A)/ ST/ MBC& DC/ BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes:37 Years
- For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims): 34 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories [i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] : 32 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule
|Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator||Candidates Should Possess SSLC.|
|Driver Posts:||Candidates Should possess 8th Class & valid Driving License for driving Motor Vehicle.|
|Post Name||Total Post|
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 24/07/2022 to 22/08/2022.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference
|Apply Online||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Download Notification||Link 1 | Link 2|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Question & Answer )
Q. What is the Qualification for Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment ?
A. Full Detail is Given above.
Q. What is the Age Limit for Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment ?
A. The Age Limit is Full Detail is Given above.
Q. What is the last date for Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment ?
A. The Last Date of This Vacancy is 22/08/2022
Q. What is the total numbers of vacancy for Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment ?
A. The total number of post is 1412.
Q. How to apply for Madras High Court Vacancy recruitment ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of Madras High Court Vacancy Recruitment ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.