Name of the Post : NTA CUET UG 2022 Exam Result 2022 | NTA CUET UG Answer Key
Post Update Date : 16/09/2022
Brief Information :
National Testing Agency (NTA) Invite Online application for the Common University Entrance Test Under Graduate CUET UG 2022. Any candidate who wants to take admission in BHU, AU, AMU, DU, JNU, JMI, BBAU, AKTU, MMMUT & Other Various University Under Graduate course Can Apply. Starting date of online application is 06 April 2022 and last date of online application is 06 May 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online. For More Detail Please see the Notification.
All the details related to NTA CUET UG 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Common University Entrance Test 2022
Short Detail Notification
Important Date :
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪06/04/2022
- Last date for submission of online application ↪24/06/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date ↪24/06/2022
- Exam Date ↪August 2022
- Result Available ↪15/09/2022 (Tentative)
- General : 650/-
- EWS / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 550/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
- No Age Limit in Common University Entrance Test CUET UG 2022
|CUET UG 2022||Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
NTA CUET UG 2022 University List Detail
- Banaras Hindu University, BHU Varanasi Admission 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University, AMU Aligarh Admission 2022
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, BBAU Lucknow Admission 2022
- University of Allahabad (AU, Prayagraj) Admission 2022
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, AKTU Lucknow Admission 2022
- Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology, MMMUT, Gorakhpur Admission 2022
- IIMT University, Meerut Admission 2022
- University of Delhi (Delhi University, DU) Admission 2022
- For more detail see the Notification.
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 06/04/2022 to 06/052022.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Server I | Server II|
|Download Admit Card||Server I | Server II|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card / Exam City Details||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Exam Notice||Click Here|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Questoin & Answer )
Q. What is the Qualification for NTA CUET UG 2022 ?
A. Who have a Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
Q. What is the Age Limit for NTA CUET UG 2022 ?
A. The Age Limit is No Age Limit in Common University Entrance Test CUET UG 2022
Q. What is the last date for NTA CUET UG 2022 ?
A. The Last Date of This Vcancy is 06/05/2022
Q. How to apply for NTA CUET UG 2022 ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of NTA CUET UG 2022 ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.