|Name Of the Post :||NTA NEET UG Admission Exam Result With Score Card 2021|
|Post Date :|
|Brief Information : ||National Testing Agency (NTA) Invite Online Application for the MBBS UG Course 2021. Candidates Who Want to Fill This Online Form Please Read The Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Short Detail Notification
|Important Date ||Application Fee|
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪ 13/07/2021
- Last date for submission of online application ↪ 07/08/2021
- Correction Date ↪08-12 August 2021
- Exam Date ↪ 12/09/2021
- Admit Card Available ↪ 06/09/2021
- Result Declared ↪ 01/11/2021
- For UR – 1500/-
- For OBC,EWS – 1400/-
- For SC,ST,PH – 800/-
Pay the Examination fee By Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Etc
|Age (Born Before 31/12/2004)||Total Post |
|Minimum – 17 Years|
Maximum – 25 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per rule.
|Exam Name||Total Post||Qualification|
|NEET UG 2021||NA||10+2/ Intermediate passed With PCB|
|Some Useful Instruction To Fill Online Form|
- Eligible candidates apply between 13/07/2021 to 07/08/2021.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference.
|Eligibility Code For NEET 2021|
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard in 2021 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
|Some Important Link|
Download Answer Key
For Filling up the Phase II and Correction in Phase I
Notice For Filling up the Phase II and Correction in Phase I
Download Admit Card
Check Allotment of Center City
|Disclaimer: Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is speed, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.|