Name of the Post : RBI Grade B DEPR/DSIM Final Result With Marks 2022
Post /Update Date : 05/11/2022
Brief Information :
Reserve Bank Of India Invite Online application for the Grade B Post . Total No. Of post is 303. Any Graduate Candidates Can Apply For This Vacancy. Starting date of online application is 28 March 2022 and last date of online application is 18 April 2022. Candidates who want to Fill and eligible for this online form please read the Notification Carefully before apply Online
All the details related to RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below. For More Latest jobs Update visit on Sarkaririkti.com
Resrve Bank of India ( RBI)
Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 2A/2021-22 Short Detail Notification
RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 Important Date :
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪28/03/2022
- Last date for submission of online application ↪18/04/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date ↪18/04/2022
- Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Exam Date :
- Phase I : 28/05/2022, Phase II : 25/06/2022
- Officers Gr B (DR)- DEPR/DSIM Exam Date :
- Phase I : 02/07/2022, Phase II : 06/08/2022
- Assistant Manager Rajbhasha & Protocol & Security Exam Date : 21/05/2022
RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For UR, OBC – 850/-
- For SC,ST – 100/-
- For PH – 100/-
Pay the Examination fee By Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Etc
RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum– 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rule
RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 Qualification Detail
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification with minimum 55% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants) in aggregate of all semesters / years.|
• Any such full-time course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after Class XIIth and is at least of 3 years’ duration/ candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination.
• Candidates who have passed the Final Examination for Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India may also apply for the post.
• Any such full-time course from a recognised University / Institute that is taken after graduation and is at least of 2 years’ duration / recognised by the Government as equivalent to post graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Essential: a. A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.|
b. PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
c. Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute
d. (i) Candidates having Master’s Degree with Research/Teaching experience at a recognized Indian/Foreign University/ Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Essential:|
a. A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years.
b. Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute.
c. M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years.
d. Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at the Bachelor Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level with PG Diploma in Translation OR Master Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as a Subject at Degree Level with Diploma in Translation.||06|
|Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.|
More Details Read the Notification.
RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
RBI Grade B 2022 Exam will be given the annual salary of 12-14 Lac. Along with this CTC comes numerous emoluments and perks. The PayScale for the RBI Grade B Officer is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
Some Useful Instruction to Fill this Online form
- Eligible candidates apply between 28/03/2022 to 18/04/2022.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference
|Download Final Result with Marks||Click Here|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|RBI Officer Grade B DEPR/DSIM Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Phase I (DR) – DEPR Result (16-07-2022)||Click Here|
|Download RBI Officer Grade B Phase II Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download RBI Officer Grade B DEPR/DSIM Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download RBI Officer Grade B Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Q & A (Questoin & Answer )
Q. What is the last date for RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 ?
A. The Last Date of This Vcancy is 18/04/2022
Q. What is The Salary / Pay Scale for RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 ?
A. The Salary / Pay Scale is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
Q. What is the total numbers of vacancy for RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 ?
A. The total number of post is 303.
Q. How to apply for RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 ?
A. You can Apply for this vacancy by clicking on the apply online link given above.
Q. How to get notification of RBI Grade B Posts Recruitment 2022 ?
A. You can download notification for this vacancy by clicking on the download notification link given above.
Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is mistakes, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.