|Name Of the Post :||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) Online Form 2021 For Primary and Junior Level|
|Post Date :||28/09/2021|
|Brief Information : ||The Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh Invite Online Application for the UP State Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2021 For Primary & Junior Leval Exam 2021. Candidates Who Want to Fill This Online Form Please Read The Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.|
Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh
UP TET Recruitment Online Form 2021
Primary & Junior Level Short Detail Notification
|Important Date ||Application Fee|
- Date of commencement of filling of the online application ↪ 07/10/2021
- Last date for submission of online application ↪ 25/10/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date ↪26/10/2021
- Exam Date ↪ 28/11/2021
- Admit Card Available↪ 17/11/2021
- Answer Key Available↪02/12/2021
- Result Available↪ 28/12/2021
|For Single Paper |
- For UR, OBC,EWS – 600/-
- For SC,ST – 400/-
- For PH – 100/-
- For Both Paper
- For UR, OBC,EWS – 1200/-
- For SC,ST – 800/-
- For PH – 200/-
Pay the Examination fee By Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Etc
|UP TET Primary Level |
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Passed / Appeared DELED (Final Year) Exam OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks / Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Degree (Passed / Appearing) OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 45% Marks / Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Degree (Passed / Appearing) (As per NCTE Norms) OR
- 10+2 Intermediate 50% Marks with 4 Year B.ElEd OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with BTC Urdu / Special Degree.
|UPTET Junior Level |
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks with B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed / Appearing (Final Year) OR
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with BTC Training 2 Year Exam Passed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks and B.LEd 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 Inter Exam with 50% Marks and B.SC Ed Exam Passed
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 45% Marks / Master Degree in Any Subject with B.Ed Degree (Passed / Appearing) (As per NCTE Norms)
|Some Useful Instruction To Fill Online Form|
- Eligible candidates apply between 07/10/2021 to 25/10/2021.
- Firstly Visit the Official Website
- Click on Apply Online.
- Candidates take all necessary Documents at the time of online filling the application.
- Fill the all data carefully in application form.
- Before Submit the Application Please Recheck All Detail Carefully.
- After final submit the application please take a print for future reference.
|Some Important Link|
UP TET Schedule
UP TET GO
|Disclaimer: Our aim is only to convey the correct information to you, so you are requested to thoroughly check all the information provided by the website as there is a possibility of mistakes. On our site, there are minimum mistakes, but even if there is speed, then we have no intention to confuse you. We apologize for these mistakes.|